Agronomic digital platform Contour
What does a customer who chooses the Contour service get?
- Monitoring and analysis of the weather data, forecast.
- Evaluation of the availability of the field for processing / spraying.
- NDVI indices, accumulation of chlorophyll from the satellite images during the growing season.
- Monitoring the dynamics of the plant growth.
- Models for calculating the fertilizers for the planned yield.
- Formation of the task maps for the fertilizer application / sowing with the variable rates.
Support of the precision farming
“Support of the precision farming” includes the following set of the services:
- Measurement and creation of the exact contours of the fields (with the GPS coordinates).
- Selection of the inhomogeneous zones based on the soil electrical conductivity.
- Agronomic and chemical survey of the field with a grid of 5-10 hectares with the maps of distribution of the nutrients.
- Maps of analysis of the overcompacted areas of the field.
- Creation of the differential maps for equipment:
- Maps with the variable seeding rates.
- Maps of the differentiated fertilizer application.
- Connection to the satellite monitoring system for the crops.
- Analysis of the state of the crops with the unmanned aerial vehicles-technologies.
Agronomic support includes the following elements:
- Technological support for the growing crops throughout the period.
- Assessment and recommendations for the preparation of the technological maps of cultivation.
- Agronomic and technological examination of the field.
- Selection of the varieties / hybrids, fertilizers, protection systems with norms and methods of the sowing.
Agronomic and chemical field survey
The service consists of the following stages:
1. Estimation and zoning of the field according to modern methods of the field zoning taking into account the natural geomorphological inhomogeneities according to the NDVI, SOB indices, conductivity indicators, etc.
2. Sampling of the soil samples linked to the GPS coordinate system.
3. Analysis of the soil samples in a modern standardized agronomic and chemical laboratory.
4. Agronomic and chemical conclusion with an assessment of the limiting factors of the field and recommendations for optimizing mineral nutrition for the planned harvest, as well as improving the condition of the soil.
Phytopathological analysis includes:
- Consultation on the plant / soil sampling or sampling by an RHIZA specialist.
- Diagnostics of the material on the high-precision devices.
- Information on the range of the available pathogens and the extent of their spread.
- Conclusions on the results of the diagnostics.
- Recommendations for carrying out the necessary measures based on the results of the diagnostics.
- Leaf diagnostics during the growing season.
- Viability diagnostics of the winter crops.
- Investigation of the presence of the soil phytotoxicity on the planned crop.
- Analysis of the fertilizers for the content of the active substance.
- Analysis of the water and assessment of its suitability for the spraying crops / irrigation.
- Analysis of the organic fertilizers, calculation of the application rates for the crop.
- Analysis of the soil for the additional indicators:
- Active, metabolic, hydrolytic acidity (soil reaction);
- Particle size distribution of the soil;
- General forms of the nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium;
- Salinity, analysis of the water extract (cationic anionic composition);
- Capacity of the cation exchange and saturation of the soil with the bases.
Comprehensive seed diagnostics
Comprehensive seed diagnostics includes:
- Advising on selection or selection by a specialist of the seed samples.
- Results of all necessary for the seed material set of the indicators.
- Conclusions on the compliance of the obtained results with the requirements of the current standards.
- Recommendations for completion.